KidsRule Mountain Camps | $179 (non-holiday) , $229 (peak/holiday)
Small group lessons for ages 4 to 14. Available Friday - Sunday, and daily during vacation periods.
KidsRule small group ski and snowboard lessons are available for all abilities, from those who have never been on snow to kids who are perfecting their skills and exploring all that the mountain has to offer.
Half day programs run from 9:30am - 12pm OR 1pm - 3:30pm, and includes instruction, and full day lift access. KidsRule ski and snowboard lessons include a hot cocoa and snack break. Lunch is not included.
- Children will be grouped with others of similar age and ability in the kids ski school. Class sizes will be limited.
- Rental equipment is an additional $30 for kids enrolled in KidsRule. Includes ski or snowboard, boots, and helmet.
- KidsRule Mountain Camp Time: 9:30am - 12pm OR 1pm - 3:30pm Friday - Sunday and daily during holiday and vacation periods.
- Children should arrive at their meeting place dressed and ready to ski or snowboard.
- Adventure Camp Ages 7 - 14 (ski or snowboard) - 6 to 8 kids per instructor.
- Penguin Camp Ages 4 - 6 (ski only) - 4 kids per instructor.
- Kids with a valid season pass for the day of their lesson will receive $20 off KidsRule Camps.
Lesson must be reserved atleast 48 hours prior to day of arrival. Within 48 hours call our reservation staff for availability, 603-356-5544 ext. 2501.
Reserve in advance for best availability - reserve online, here.
NEW KidsRule 6 - Pack | $899 ($599 for local residents*)
6 half day KidsRule lessons available any day non-holiday**. LImited to Saturday PM and Sunday AM or PM. This product is not transferable. Advanced reservations are required and can be made by calling 603-356-5544 ext. 2501. Season pass discount is not valid with this product. Limited to one lesson per day.
Purchase KidsRule 6-Pack online, here.
*must present permanent proof of residency.
**Holidays include: Christmas Week: Sunday, December 25 - Sunday, January 1; MLK Weekend: Saturday & Sunday, January 14 & January 15; President's Week: Saturday, February 18 - Saturday, February 25