Children’s Ski and Snowboard Lessons
Cranmore has been named one of the best places for kids skiing and snowboarding lessons in New England and New Hampshire
At Cranmore we are all about helping kids learn to ski in New England. Our goal through our kids skiing and snowboarding lessons is to build a lifetime of enjoyment that comes from learning to ski or snowboard, in a fun and safe learning environment. We’re here to get your child ready for snow no matter what their ability level, whether your children are just starting out, or have been on snow before.
For best availability, reserve your child's lesson online, atleast 48 hours before arrival. Within 48 hours call our reservation staff for availability, 603-356-5544 ext. 333.
Ready to book? Reserve your child's lesson online here - plan ahead for best availability.
Ready to Introduce Your Child to Sliding on Snow?
Your child and their instructor will work together to build confidence and skill on snow.
Our kids ski school experience for this season includes:
- Reserving junior ski lessons in advance – online, or over the phone. Walk ups or same day reservations may not be available. Plan ahead to guarantee availability and express check-in.
- The return of KidsRule Mountain Camps, available Friday through Sunday beginner December 18, plus daily during holiday and vacation periods.
- Private junior ski lessons for ages 6 and up.
- Small Group Friends and Family Lessons for kids ages 6+ with an option to add up to three friends or family members of similar ability levels.
- One-on-one kid's ski lessons for ages 3, 4 and 5.
- Rental information will be collected online, in advance. Equipment will be ready for your child on arrival.
- Childcare in our playroom will not be available this season.
Everything about your child’s learning experience has been designed to ensure your success and enjoyment on snow. We use the Terrain Based Learning Method ™ in all our beginner kids ski and snowboard lessons. Terrain Based Learning uses specifically shaped snow features to naturally control speed and body positioning, removing the traditional fears and anxieties associated with the first time sliding on snow.
Cranmore’s Kids Ski School Programs in New Hampshire