December 14, 2020
Colder temperatures return tonight which will give our snowmaking team the perfect opportunity to get back out there. We were able to open two routes off the summit for this past weekend. If everything goes to plan, we'll be shooting to have an additional two routes off the summit for the upcoming vacation period. Fingers crossed the cold weather stays! This week's forecast has highs only in the mid to upper 20s so it looks like good productive week ahead!
Tonight (barring winds), we will be firing up on Schneider Pitch, Artist Falls, Jimmy's Run, Lower Koessler, the South Slope, Beginner Basin area and tubing park. We'll focus efforts here until Wednesday, and then move to Phase 3, which includes Split Decision, Ledges, the Alley, Chinstrap, and Macaroni.
Til' next time!