More Yoga Sessions Available for September!
August 24, 2020
Due to the success of the first 4 sessions in August, we've decided to continue into September!
Join us for another 4-week outdoor yoga series in the shade at the base of Cranmore Mountain. These 1-hour classes will be hosted by Anjali Rose. All abilities welcome. 50% of the registration fee will go to a local non-profit.
Register online today!
The 4-week class is $55 and will be held from 5:30pm - 6:30pm on Sunday, September 6th, 13th, 30th, and 27th. The class must be reserved online, by September 3rd. All 10 spots must be filled to hold the class.
Advanced booking online only at Cranmore.com. Waiver required upon purchase. Must sell out all 10 spots or cancel.
- Class session must be purchased in full. There will be no refunds for missed classes.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- Please note, we are looking to fill this class with 10 participants. If we do not meet the 10 sign-ups, the 4-week session will be canceled. This decision will be made 3 days prior to the first class and you will be contacted if we decide to cancel.
- Cranmore activity waiver required.
- Additional health waiver and short questionnaire will be sent to each participant to complete before the first class. Please expect an email from [email protected] after your purchase through our website.
- If you are feeling unwell, have been exposed to someone who tested positive for Covid-19, are experiencing any symptoms cough, fever, shortness of breath, please stay home.
- Participants must wear a mask during the check-in period and if chatting with the instructor prior to or post-class. Cloth face masks, covering your mouth and nose, are required when entering Cranmore’s Main Base Lodge for use of the restroom facilities.
- Participants must bring their own water, yoga mat, and any other items they feel necessary for the class. No water filling stations will be available.
- Restrooms will be available in the Main Base Lodge 15 minutes before up through 15 minutes after class.
- Participants must be 8-10 feet away from other members of the class. The instructor will assist in keeping appropriate distancing
- In the event of rain or thunderstorms preventing an in-person session, a Zoom virtual yoga session will be held. This decision will be communicated by the instructor to each participant by 1pm the day of the scheduled session.