Thank you for your patience this summer as we will be modifying resort operations to adhere to physical distance guidelines and to slow the spread of Covid-19. We thank you for your understanding with these necessary operational changes. Stay tuned as we will be announcing our summer opening date, soon.
We are committed to keeping you and your family safe during your visit. Most importantly, if you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, simply don’t visit. We will gladly work with you to plan another visit when everyone is well.
In addition to some operational changes we will be making at the resort, here are some ways you can help protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face
- Maintain your distance from others (6-foot rule)
- Cover your mouth and nose (observe required “Mask Zones” throughout the resort)
- Avoid touching surfaces
- If you develop symptoms once you are on property, please go home. Please call us at 603-356-5544 ext. 241 so we can understand any areas you may have come in contact with, as well as help you with your return visit.
Below are some things you can expect during your next summer trip to Cranmore (subject to change based on state guidelines)
Mountain Adventure Park & Scenic Chairlift
- All tickets and reservations MUST be done online or over the phone. Products will be available for purchase after June 1, 2020 for a late June opening.
- To limit overcrowding, we will be selling tickets in 2-hour time blocks for the Mountain Adventure Park (Mountain Coaster, Soaring Eagle Zipline, & Giant Swing) and Scenic Chairlift (chairlift, summit hiking and the Meister Hut) – both as separate products. Inventory during each time block will be limited and is based on availability.
- Mountain Adventure Park: 2- hour time blocks from 10am – 4pm with Last Blast tickets available from 4pm – 5pm.
- Scenic Chairlift: 2- hour time blocks from 10:30am – 4:30pm.
- Guests are permitted to ride on the Mountain Adventure Park attractions and Scenic Chairlift only with other guests that they have arrived with. Individuals will ride solo.
- Please observe social distancing in queue lines. To help with this, we have placed markers to ensure proper distancing between parties.
- Please respect social distancing throughout the property (maintain 6 feet of distance between parties), respect required “Mask Zones,” and use hand sanitizer that is located throughout the property.
- Our staff is equipped with the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and attractions will be sanitized after each use.
Cranmore Bike Park & Cranmore Bike & Repair Shop
- All tickets, rentals and lesson reservations MUST be done online or over the phone. Products will be available for purchase after June 1, 2020 for a late June opening.
- To limit overcrowding, Cranmore Bike Park (lift access only) tickets will be available in full day or half day increments (10am – 1pm or 2pm – 5pm) with limited inventory available during each time period. Note that full day tickets will be available based strictly on availability.
- Mountain Bike rentals will only be available for half day periods, from 10am – 1pm or 2pm – 5pm. If you plan on taking the bike off property, there will be a full day rental option based solely on availability.
- Private mountain bike lessons will be available for small groups arriving to the resort together. We'll share more information on this soon.
- Riders will be permitted to ride the South Quad only with other guests they have arrived with. Individuals will ride solo.
- Please observe social distancing (maintain 6 feet of distance between parties), respect designated “Mask Zones,” and use hand sanitizer that is located throughout the property.
- Our staff is equipped with the proper personal protective equipment (PPE). Equipment will be properly sanitized after each use.
- Guests using the Bike Repair Shop located at the 10th Mountain Pavillion, please observe social distancing. Only one person is allowed inside at a time, and a face covering must be used. Guests wanting contactless service can call 603-356-5544 ext. 385 to coordinate. Bikes being serviced will be washed prior and after being worked on. The Bike Repair Shop will be open 5 days a week beginning Saturday, May 23. Click here for more information.