Important Information for your Summer Visit
Health & Safety
Thank you for your patience this summer as we will be modifying resort operations to adhere to physical distance guidelines and to slow the spread of Covid-19. We thank you for your understanding with these necessary operational changes. View Cranmore's phased opening date plans, here.
We are committed to keeping you and your family safe during your visit. Most importantly, if you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, simply don’t visit. We will gladly work with you to plan another visit when everyone is well. Here are some things we are doing at the resort to keep our guests and staff safe:
- Our staff has been trained to ensure they understand and feel confident managing the physical distancing and hygiene aspects of their role, handle unsafe conditions and emergency situations. Our staff is also equipped with the proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have reduced park capacity to allow for appropriate physical distancing on property.
- We have worked to reduce touch areas where possible - this includes moving to ONLINE AND OVER THE PHONE RESERVATIONS.
- All attractions and equipment will be properly sanitized after each use.
- We have enhanced and increased our cleaning protocols for all “high-traffic” and “high-touch” areas.
- We have designated “Mask Areas” throughout the property for your own protection and for the protection of other guests and employees at the resort.
- Hand-sanitizer will be located throughout the resort. At some attractions, you may be asked to apply hand sanitizer before, during, and/or after the experience.
- We have installed Plexiglass or other types of barriers/hygiene screens between guest and staff in frequent, close interaction areas wherever practical to reduce contamination
Here are some ways you can help protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others (6-foot rule).
- Cover your mouth and nose (observe required “Mask Zones” throughout the resort)
- Avoid touching surfaces.
- If you develop symptoms once you are on property, please go home. Please call us at 603-356-5544 ext. 241 so we can understand any areas you may have come in contact with, as well as help you with your return visit.
Below are some things you can expect during your next summer trip to Cranmore (subject to change based on state guidelines):
Each guest must fill out an online waiver prior to using any of our features at the mountain. Fill it out here before you arrive to save time!
Mountain Adventure Park & Scenic Chairlift
- All tickets and reservations MUST be done online or over the phone.
- To limit overcrowding, we will be selling tickets in 2-hour time blocks for the Mountain Adventure Park (Mountain Coaster, Soaring Eagle Zipline, Giant Swing & Chairlift Ride) and Scenic Chairlift (chairlift, summit hiking and the Meister Hut) – both as separate products. Inventory during each time block will be limited and is based on availability.
- Mountain Adventure Park: 2- hour time blocks from 10am – 4pm with Last Blast tickets available from 4pm – 5pm.
- Scenic Chairlift: 2- hour time blocks from 10:30am – 4:30pm.
- Guests are permitted to ride on the Mountain Adventure Park attractions and Scenic Chairlift only with other guests that they have arrived with. Individuals will ride solo.
- Please observe social distancing in queue lines. To help with this, we have placed markers to ensure proper distancing between parties.
- Please respect social distancing throughout the property (maintain 6 feet of distance between parties), respect required “Mask Zones,” and use hand sanitizer that is located throughout the property.
- CLOSED TOE SHOES are required on the Scenic Chairlift Ride.
- Our staff is equipped with the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and attractions will be sanitized after each use.
Cranmore Bike Park & Cranmore Bike & Repair Shop