Summit Meister Hut
Cranmore's Meister Hut is the place to be this summer. Accessible by a quick scenic chairlift ride to the summit, the Meister Hut features spectacular views of the Moat Mountain and Presidential Mountain Range, plus Gifford's Ice Cream and the Valley's only satellite Tuckerman Brewing Tasting Room.
As we’re all anxiously awaiting reopening our mountain for summer operations, it’s too early to announce opening dates. We’re closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and will continue to follow the guidance of public health officials to determine when it’s safe to resume operations.
- ALL RESERVATIONS/TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE. Click here to purchase online, or call 603-356-5544 x242 to purchase over the phone.
- Waivers are required for all activities. Click here to sign in advance.
- Please note: only service dogs are allowed on property.
- Operational delays may be caused or certain attractions may close due to rain. Please call 603-356-5544 x242 for weather updates.
- Closed toe shoes are required on all rides.
- Last chair to the summit is at 4:30pm and the last ride to the base area is at 4:45pm.
2 Hour Scenic Chairlift Ticket - ages 3 and up (under 3 are free)
Includes unlimited chairlift rides for one person.
Time blocks include: 10:30am - 12:30pm; 12:30pm - 2:30pm; 2:30pm - 4:30pm.
To manage park capacity, a limited number of tickets will be able during each time block.
C-more's Ice Cream Bar:
Enjoy a cup or cone from a selection of Gifford's Ice Cream. Make it a sundae with hot fudge, whipped cream and candy toppings!
Tuckerman Brewing Tasting Room:
Offering the most Tuckerman Brewing selections on tap in the Valley. Enjoy by the pint or by the flight.
Summit Hiking Trails:
Starting at the Meister Hut is a 1/2 mile loop around the summit. Suitable for all ages, the trail displays scenic views of the Valley including downtown North Conway, the Conway Scenic Railroad, the Saco River, the Moat Mountains Range, Presidential Mountains including Mount Washington and more.
Looking for a longer trek? Check out the Black Cap Connector Trail. A longer 2 mile traverse to neighboring Black Cap Mountain. Still relatively easy and family friendly, the hike offers stunning 360 degree views of the area once reaching the summit.
Click here for a summit hiking map.
A Friendly Reminder:
Please hike at your own risk, stay on designated path, carry in – carry out, and don’t feed the animals – enjoy!