Lesson, Rental, & Lift Package
Includes 90 minute beginner lesson, half day bike rental, full face helmet, protective pads (knee and elbow) and half day lift access on the South Quad.
- 3-hour mountain bike experience (1.5-hour lesson with an instructor, followed by 1.5 hours of self-guided exploration in our mountain bike park).
- This program is designed for those who have ridden a bike before but are new to lift-served downhill mountain biking. It is not designed for those who have never ridden a bike before.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lessons are at 10:00 am & 1:00pm.
- Can accommodate up to 4 people in each lesson. Family and friends will be grouped together.
- Ready to book? To reserve a lesson, call us between 9:30am - 5pm at 603-356-5544 x242.
- Waivers are required for all activities. Click here to sign in advance.
||Full Day Upgrade ( includes lift & rental only)
** There is a late fee of $79 for rental bikes returned after designated time.