Celebratings its 50th season, Cranmore Mountain Meister’s is one of the longest-running Community Race Leagues in the United States.
Cranmore Mountain Resort hosts 30+ teams with approximately 450 racers on 10 Wednesdays throughout the season; and even though it is a race league, the true focus of the program is to have fun with your friends, family and coworkers. Being a Meister, is part of being a local.
Being a Mountain Meister gives you an excuse to ski or ride every Wednesday that Cranmore is open, except during holiday and vacation weeks (Christmas Vacation and President's Week). You also receive tickets to attend two Meister Clinics of your choosing.
Our Meister Clinics are what makes Mountain Meister’s different from all the other leagues out there. Meister Clinics are offered throughout the season on Sunday Afternoons and Tuesday Mornings; with additional “Early Season Clinics” in December to get your season started on the right foot, and to make you more comfortable on the mountain.
To paraphrase Herbert Schneider: “If you live in the Mt. Washington Valley, skiing is part of your heritage. It is only right that everyone should have a chance to ski regardless of their financial situation. As a ski community, it is a sound investment in our future.” The Mountain Meister’s Program, provides that opportunity for affordable skiing, riding, and coaching to the residents of the greater Mount Washington Valley area.
Mountain Meister Need to Knows for 2020/2021
- Registration information for the 2020/2021 season coming soon.
- Returning Meisters must update their NASTAR registration at www.NASTAR.com. New Meisters must register at www.NASTAR.com to get a NASTAR number. Racers must know this number before purchasing their Meister Pass.
- There are 13 racers per team- please know the name of your team if you are on a team, and ensure that your team captain has submitted your team roster. If you do not have a team, let us know and we will put you on a team. Add 2 rookies and your size increases to 15 racers!
- ONLY 8 SCORES per team are counted each week.
- Meister Racing takes place on the NASTAR course located on The Alley Trail, a wide, intermediate trail with a consistent & gradual slope, perfect for entry-level racing. Each racer will take 2 runs, 1 run on each course. This trail is accessible from the summit lifts and South Quad. ALL RACERS MUST have a pass on Race Day to access lifts.
- The racecourse will be open from 9am – 5:30pm each Race Day Wednesday.
- Face coverings will be required at all times in all of our indoor spaces, in lift lines, while riding and unloading a lift, while waiting in line at the top of the race course, and outdoors at the resort when physical distancing of six feet or greater cannot be attained. The only exception is while skiing and riding, and when seated in a designated dining area.
Mountain Meister Registration:
Check back soon for more information!
All Meister must sign up in person at the ticket office. No passes will be issued without your payment and a signed Release of Liability.
Pay to Play
Racers can Pay to Play a 3rd run for a $5 donation at the start shack. Pay to Play will be available after 12PM each Wednesday. Money collected for Pay to Play will support a local charity.
Pay to Play is limited to one per racer per day.
For more information or to file a protest, contact:
***Follow our Facebook Page for early season clinic listings, weekly course reports, race updates and coaching tips: www.facebook.com/mountainmeisters