Tubing & Mountain Adventure Park
See why Cranmore was named the #1 NH Resort for off-hill action!
Advanced reservations are required. Reserve in advance for best availabilty. Please note that a limited of tickets have been released through the season. Check back often if you don't see your desired day of arrival and/or time. At this time, only Tubing Park tickets are available.
Tubing & Mountain Adventure
Snow Tubing. The #1 tubing park in New Hampshire with up to 10 lanes of lift serviced sliding.
Mountian Coaster. Easygoing rides or screaming good fun. Wind through the trees on a fixed track, controlling your speed– up to 25mph!
Giant Swing Rides. Swing up to the treetops on a giant pendulum.
Soaring Eagle Zip Ride. A 700 foot, seated zip line ride.
The New Tubing Experience.
- Reduced park capacity to ensure proper social distancing on the hill and inside lodge space. Plan ahead when purchasing tickets.
- 2- hour Tubing Park ticket OR Mountain Adventure Rides ticket. Combo tickets will not be available this season to control park capacity.
- Face coverings are required when loading and unloading the attractions and tubing park lift, when social distancing cannot be achieved in tubing park and at attractions, and in all indoor facilities.
- 6’ spacing in all queue lines.
- Parties who arrive together will ride together on all rides. Individuals will ride solo.
Hours of Operation
Cranmore’s Tubing and Mountain Adventure Park is open Saturday – Sunday all winter long and daily during holiday and vacation periods. Click here for complete operating schedule.