Kearsarge Brook Condominium Rentals
Slope-side lodging is now available at Kearsarge Brook Condominiums at Cranmore, located at the base of the South Slope, just 50 feet from the South Quad, and steps away from year-round attractions and fun. Fully furnished accommodations range in size, appealing to couples and families alike, from hotel-style rooms to two and three-bedroom full residences.
While Emergency Order #27 is in effect, reservations are accepted by phone only, and only for the reasons stated in Emergency Order #27. To book please call 1-866-422-0585.
WHY KEARSARGE BROOK?
- The whole family can stay with two and three-bedroom units that sleep anywhere from 6-8. All full residences include the added convenience of an in-unit washer and dryer, too.
- Smaller hotel-style rooms, feature 1 to 2 beds and include, wet bar with mini-fridge and full bathroom
- All rentals come with a fully outfitted kitchen and dining area – giving you the option to dine in or out at one of the area’s Valley Original Restaurants.
- Each living area includes a sofa, cable television and gas fireplace – the perfect place to relax and put your feet up.
- Enjoy sweeping views of Cranmore’s South Slope or spectacular sunset views of the Moat Mountain Range from the balcony.
- Each Master bedroom features a private bath and whirlpool tub.
- A gated private parking lot with designated parking space allows easy in and out access.
- Stay connected during your stay with high-speed Wi-Fi access.
- Relax by the four-season heated outdoor pool or hot tub, with adjacent inside viewing area with men's and women's changing rooms.
- Cranmore is located 1 mile from downtown North Conway Village – rich in recreation, dining, shopping, family attractions, activities and so much more. Recently named the one of the top ski town in the US by USA Today 10Best- Readers’ Choice. For more information on area activities, visit The Mount Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Please note, there is a 2 night minimum on all stays, and 3 night minimum during holiday periods.