Kearsarge Brook Condominium Rentals
Slope side lodging at the base of Cranmore! In warm weather, hike or mountain bike on trails from Cranmore's base, or relax by the new four-season heated outdoor pool. There's all kinds of on-mountain fun from the Mountain Coaster and summer tubing to the Giant Swing, Soaring Eagle Zip Line, bouncy houses, Spider Mountain, and Bungy Trampoline. Add to that scenic chairlift rides, a summit restaurant, Knockerball and the Aerial Adventure Ropes Course for endless fun.
SUMMER LODGING SPECIALS:
- Receive two (2) complimentary Mountain Adventure Park tickets during your stay. Offer based on a two night minimum - two passes per room booked. Offer valid for stays through Labor Day, 2018.
- Stay 2 nights, save 50% on the 3rd night. Offer valid for stays through Labor Day, 2018.
- Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night free! Offer valid for stays through Labor Day, 2018.
WHY KEARSARGE BROOK?
- The whole family can stay with two and three bedroom units that sleep anywhere from 6-8. All full residences include the added convenience of an in unit washer and dryer, too.
- Smaller hotel style rooms, feature 1 to 2 beds and include, wet bar with mini-fridge and full bathroom
- All rentals come with a fully outfitted kitchen and dining area – giving you the option to dine in or out at one of the area’s Valley Original Restaurants.
- Each living area includes a sofa, cable television and gas fireplace – the perfect place to relax and put your feet up.
- Enjoy sweeping views of Cranmore’s South Slope or spectacular sunset views of the Moat Mountain Range from the balcony.
- Each Master bedroom feature a private bath and whirlpool tub.
- A gated private parking lot with designated parking space allows easy in and out access.
- Stay connected during your stay with high speed Wi-Fi access.
- Relax by the four-season heated outdoor pool or hot tub, with adjacent inside viewing area with men's and women's changing rooms.
- Enjoy complimentary access to Cranmore Fitness – the North Country's largest fitness facility with cardio and weight room, group fitness classes, indoor tennis courts, personal training and more. *specialty programs, personal training and tennis available at extra cost.
- Cranmore is located 1 mile from downtown North Conway Village – rich in recreation, dining, shopping, family attractions, activities and so much more. Recently named the #1 ski town in the US by USA Today 10Best- Readers’ Choice. For more information on area activities, visit The Mount Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Book online on the above booking tool, or call to book 1-866-422-0585
Please note, there is a 2 night minimum on all stays, and 3 night minium during holiday periods.