The Cranmore Team
Cranmore Mountain Resort, located in the heart of North Conway, is deeply committed to the guest and employee experience. We are always seeking energetic, friendly new faces and bright personalities to add to our stellar team. If you're looking for an exciting and unique way to spend your summer or winter, join our team and find out why Cranmore Mountain Resort is "The Mountain of Choice in New Hampshire and Maine."
More Fun. More Sunshine. More Smiles.
Cranmore employees love coming to work every day. Why? Take a look: Here's a sample of what our employees have to say about working at Cranmore:
- "I really enjoy being a part of the Cranmore family. I am proud to say that I am employed here." – Ticket Office employee
- "Great place to work and getting better all the time." – SnowSports School employee
- "I look forward to many more years of service to your fine resort." – Guest Services employee
- "Love working here. Great people. Great staff in all departments. Enjoy coming to work everyday." – Lift Operations employee
- "Both myself & my family value Cranmore's contribution to the community." – Cranmore Fitness employee
- "Love my job & everyone I work with!" – Ticket Office employee
- "The best job I have ever had!!!" – Ambassador employee
- "I like my job people I work with (I'm not just saying that, I really do)" – Snowmaking employee
- "The employee privileges are awesome, but it is more the family feeling that is most important to me." – Rental Shop employee
- "The Cranmore family is what makes this a fun place to work." – Patrol employee
- "I have never enjoyed a work force as much as I have here at Cranmore. Next year will make my 13th winter of working at Cranmore." – SnowSports School employee
- "I am very happy to work here. I am treated great and enjoy working with the people." – Food & Beverage employee
- "I love my job and the people I work with. I am very lucky to work at such a friendly place with amazing people." – Cranmore Fitness employee
- We're obsessed with safety!
- We're all about relentlessly improving guest experience.
- We love to foster people relationships. Love.
- We're into charity & goodwill... because it's the right thing to do!
- We have an intense passion for beauty.
- We work hard for sustainable profit & growth.
Join the Cranmoreteam and keep smilin' all year long. We look forward to welcoming you on board!
Perks and Privileges
We know how hard you work and want to thank you for a job well done, which is why we offer our employees some of the best perks in the Valley*:
- Free skiing at Cranmore Mountain, any day, all season long
- Complimentary Lift tickets and Mountain Adventure Park tickets to share with family & friends
- Complimentary rental equipment
- Free ski/snowboard clinics
- 30% discount on Cranmore food
- Discounted Cranmore Family Fitness Center memberships
- Discounts at Sport Thoma retail shop
- Discounts on ski/snowboard lessons for family members
*Employee perks & privileges subject to change at management discretion
Personal Appearance & Grooming Standards
Our guests consistently rank Cranmore as having some of the most helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and customer-oriented employees in the resort industry, so it's no surprise that friendly & helpful employees and their appearance are critical to Cranmore's success. A consistent look will better enable us to exceed our guests' expectations at all times.
All employees are requested to maintain a professional, well groomed appearance while at work. We have specific policies regarding uniforms and personal appearance at our resort that we expect all employees to follow. The bottom line is, we take pride in our appearance.
How to Apply
Our most up-to-date employment opportunities are found right here on the Cranmore website. Click the 'Apply Online' button to view current job vacancies and to complete an online application. Applications are also available in our Employee Services office, open Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm during the summer months and 8am-4:30pm daily throughout winter. Note: To apply for Centerplate food & beverage, pick up an application in person.
Apply online or stop by the Cranmore Mountain Resort Administration Office to complete an application.
Food and beverage service at Cranmore Mountain Resort is contracted to Centerplate. If you are interested in a food and beverage position please contact Centerplate at (603) 356-5544 ext. 358 or apply in person at the Cranmore Mountain Resort Administrative Office.
Please note: We make every attempt to acknowledge receipt of all applications however due to the sheer volume of applicants we are at times unable to do so. Be aware that the standard job posting timeframe is two weeks to one month long, and a hiring manager may not contact you for an interview for several weeks. You are welcome to inquire as to the status of your application by contacting the Human Resources office at (603) 356-5544 x324. Feel free to visit our employment page at www.cranmore.com to view our most current openings, to apply online and to update your application or apply for another position.