Food and beverage service at Cranmore Mountain Resort is contracted to Centerplate. If you are interested in a food and beverage position please contact Centerplate at (603) 356-5544 ext. 358 or apply in person at the Cranmore Mountain Resort Administrative Office.
Cranmore Mountain Resort, located in the heart of North Conway, is always seeking energetic, friendly new faces and bright personalities to join our team. If you’re looking for an exciting and unique way to spend your winter, join our team and find out why Cranmore Mountain Resort is "The Mountain of Choice in New Hampshire and Maine."
We know how hard you work and want to thank you for a job well done, which is why we offer our employees some of the best perks in the Valley*:
- Free skiing at Cranmore Mountain, any day, all season long
- Complimentary Cranmore tickets to share with family & friends
- Complimentary rental equipment
- Free ski/snowboard clinics
- 30% discount on Cranmore food
- 50% discount on Cranmore Family Fitness Center memberships
- Retail discounts
- Discounts on ski/snowboard lessons for family members
- Legendary employee parties & events
- Special employee recognition programs
*Employee perks & privileges subject to change each season.
If you share our values of:
- Obsessed with Safety
- Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
- Fostering People Relationships
- Forever Green - Devoted to Environmental Stewardship
- Intense Passion for Beauty
- Sustainable Profit & Growth
... and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at one of the most beautiful mountain resorts in New England... then consider joining the Cranmore Mountain Resort family.
Apply online or stop by the Cranmore Mountain Resort Administration Office to complete an application.
Please note: We make every attempt to acknowledge receipt of all applications however due to the sheer volume of applicants we are at times unable to do so. Be aware that the standard job posting timeframe is two weeks to one month long, and a hiring manager may not contact you for an interview for several weeks. You are welcome to inquire as to the status of your application by contacting the Human Resources office at (603) 356-5544 x324. Feel free to visit our employment page at www.cranmore.com to view our most current openings, to apply online and to update your application or apply for another position.