Frequently Asked Questions
- If I have 10 skiers, 7 snowboarders and 3 people who want to go tubing, do I still qualify for group rates?
Of course! Any group of 20 people enjoying one of the many snowsports opportunities qualifies for group rates.
- Not everyone is renting equipment; do we still receive the rental discount?
- What does a rental package consist of?
Ski package includes skis, boots and poles. Snowboard package includes boots and board. Helmets available for additional fee.
- Where do I pick up my tickets?
In the main base lodge, on the first level, last door on the right when you are facing the building. Look for the "Group Sales" signage.
- How do I get to the resort?
Directions are right here.
- Can I arrange lodging through the sales office?
We work with several area lodging properties with whom you can book with directly or online here. We also offer overnights in our base lodge for youth groups such as boy scout troops, girl scouts, church groups, etc.
- What dining options are there?
There are all sorts of different dining options including breakfast, lunches, pizza parties, and more. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- How are complimentary tickets figured out?
Divide the number of people buying tickets by 20 and that will be the number of complimentary tickets that you are eligible for.