Cranmore’s Children Snowsports Lessons
Named #2 in the East by Ski Magazine for Family Programs!
KidsRule Mountain Camps at the Arlberg Children’s Center
We look at skiing through a kid’s eyes. The Arlberg Children’s Center – and the entire Cranmore learning experience – is designed to make kids comfortable and confident in their surroundings. We were all young once. At Cranmore, we remember what matters to kids.
We offer an approach. Cranmore’s kid-centric view of instruction – combined with the methodology of terrain-based learning, significant upgrades in our learning terrain and lift system – create an environment that is completely conducive to learning.
We have a history. More than 70 years of skier education at all levels has made Cranmore a renowned learning institution. Cranmore has developed Olympic skiers and world-class athletes. This success comes from being great year in, year out.
We have a staff that loves what they do. Great instructors don’t just teach technique. They instill a spirit of joy and fun. They applaud every accomplishment. They let their own enthusiasm come out, and kids can feel it. It’s contagious.
How to Reserve Your Child’s Snowsports Lessons:
Popular dates often sell out so we strongly suggest reservations to avoid disappointment. Online reservations are the most convenient way to book in advance.
ONLINE – You can reserve a spot in one our group programs by visiting our e-store 24 hours a day; reservations must be made by midnight on the day prior to your visit. Great savings are available by booking online. Private lessons and 3 year old camp must be booked by phone.
PHONE - You can call to make reservations at 1-800-SUN-N-SKI. Our reservationists are available extended hours to help you determine your best options for lessons.
- IN PERSON - You can stop by the Arlberg Children’s Center the evening before your arrival to make a reservation, get fitted for rental equipment and purchase lift tickets for the entire family. This is a great option even for those with advance reservations so you are ready to go the day of the lesson.
Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday 8am to 6pm
Vacations 8am to 6pm
Mid Week (Sunday – Thursday) 9:00am to 4:00pm
Take 4 Kid's Camps and earn your season pass and save $20 on additional full day camps for the rest of the ski season.
Tips for a Good Experience
Keep it simple both for kids and parents:
- Our children's professionals have designed programs for all abilities to meet your child's development needs.
- Please call our resort specialists at 1-800-SUN-N-SKI x 4 for reservations - always a good idea and a must during the holiday periods and Saturdays.
- Arrive early on your first day; allow one hour for processing and equipment pickup.
- Make sure you have breakfast and a good night's sleep.
- Dress in layers for the weather
- Be sure your child is mentally prepared for the day, we want children to have a positive experience when introduced to the sport
- Our staff is here to help you, contact the Arlberg Children’s Center for any of your needs leading up to your visit, we’re happy to assist you in any way