Mountain Adventure Park
Enjoy a day's worth of play in the Mountain Adventure Park. Zoom down the Mountain Coaster, zip on the Soaring Eagle, fly through the air on the Giant Swing, race down the summer tubing hill and so much more!
*Please note: the Scenic Chairlift ride will be closed June 20th-24th.
ONLINE LIABILITY RELEASE
Thousands of feet of twisting, turning fun flying through the woods. You control the speed for a leisurely ride or a screaming fast run through to the end.
- All ages 3 and over welcome
- 1315 feet up and 2390 feet of downhill track
- Speeds up to 25 mph
- Must be 9+ years and 54"+ to drive
- Under 9 years old must ride with a guardian 16+ years
Ride the conveyor to the top and ride 400 feet to the bottom. Tubes provided as part of your admission.
- Great fun for all ages
- Minimum height to ride alone 42”
- Children 42” and under can ride with a ticketed adult
- Closed toe shoes are required for Summer Tubing
You and up to three friends will arc higher and higher in the sky as the Giant Swing takes you to the limit. The Giant Swing is located at the base of Cranmore Mountain, next to the Mountain Coaster and Tubing Park.
- Children 42" or taller may ride with an Adult (16+)
- 50" or taller may ride solo
- Maximum weight 300 lbs per person.
The Soaring Eagle
The Soaring Eagle is the zip line anyone can fly! Experience the sensation of flying, while accelerating you 700 feet down the mountainside on a suspended cable. Share the fun with a friend on the comfortable side-by-side seats.
- 42” Min. - Must be accompanied by an adult.
- 48” min. to ride solo
- Max. combined weight 450lbs.
We have an obstacle course and small bouncy houses for kids to climb in, play in, and enjoy.
- Obstacle course restrictions: 42” to 72”, 200lbs max.
- Small bouncy house restrictions: 36” to 52”, 100lbs max. 6 children at one time
Climb your way to the top through the netting for a fun challenge and slide your way down once you've reached the top.
- Minimum 40 lbs.
- Minimum 42" height
- Maximum 250 lbs
Go wild on our four-station, Bungy Trampoline. Bounce on over for great fun and excitement.
- Minimum 30 lbs.
- Maximum 225 lbs
Scenic Chairlift Rides
Cool off with a chairlift ride to the top of Cranmore, with great views of North Conway and Mount Washington. Enjoy lunch at the Meister Hut and take a walk and explore different views before taking the Express Quad back down. Scenic chairlift rides begin in mid-June.
- Infants & toddlers may ride in their parents’ lap on the lift.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult 16+.
- Closed toe shoes required
Scale our climbing wall with routes marked for beginners and extreme climbers
- Minimum 40 lbs., Maximum 250 lbs.
Kids Ropes Course
Located next to the scenic chairlift. This continuous belay course is the perfect spot for little ones who want to get into the trees, with bridges, zip lines and more!
- Minimum age of 3 years old. Children under 48" must be accompanied by an adult.
C-More's Mining Adventure
Pan for gems on the 30ft water filled sluice, and take home your keepsakes to remind you of your treasure hunting experience! Located next to the bouncy houses.
- All ages. Mining bags are for sale onsite at the mining adventure and in the ticket office for $9.
Take a scenic chairlift ride to the summit, and take explore the 1-mile hiking path to neighboring Black Cap Mountain.