Sam Adams: 3D Air & Apres
EVENT DETAILS: 12:00PM - 10:00PM
Sam Adams 3D Air & Après Show Tour’s 2nd stop will be Cranmore Mountain Resort March 18, 2017. The show is set to combine high flying action, world class ski and snowboard athletes and Hollywood quality 3D mapping projection creating an après ski / snowboard party you won’t want to miss!
Sam Adams, the brewer that helped create the American craft beer revolution, is combining the art of big air with high tech 3D projection to create an on snow spectacular that has to been seen to believe. The event will be one of the most exciting shows on snow featuring athletes performing big air with an incredible light show and 3D graphics being projected onto the jumps. Guests attending will also enjoy live music, and a variety of fresh Sam Adams beers, including their newest seasonal brew Fresh As Helles and just released Rebel Juiced IPA.
Scotty Lago, 2010 Olympic snowboarding bronze medalist will be one of the riders performing with the team.
The event will take place on the North Slope & Zip’s Pub & Grill and is free to attend! This event is appropriate for all ages. Guests must be over 21 to sample beer or to access the after party.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 12:00 p.m. Sam Adams Team jump demo
- 12:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Sam Adams Sampling and promo on Zip’s Deck.
- 6 p.m. DJ Jay Velar on Zip’s Deck
- 7:30 p.m. Sam Adams 3D Air Show on North Slope
- 8:30 p.m. Athlete meet and greet in Zip’s Pub & Grill
- 8:30 p.m. official Sam Adams After Party in Zip’s Pub & Grill (all guests must be over 21)